Our organization is a prominent manufacturer, wholesaler, exporter and supplier of Screen Mesh, which is provided with edge and clamps. The offered assortment is created using latest technicalities and high end procedures in tandem with IS2405 part-I standards. Best mild steel, spring steel and stainless steel are obtained from reliable sources to develop a superior mesh as per exact demand of the customer. This Screen Mesh is popular for its robustness, long life, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Range of production: 0.5mm to 150mm
- Edge preparation: K-1,K-2,K-3,K-4,K-5,K-6,K-7 S, U
- Crimp type: Double crimp, intermediate and lock crimp
- Wire size: 0.3mm to 16mm
- Material of construction: Spring steel, stainless steel and mild steel
- Wire size: 0.0254mm to 16mm
- Range of production: 1 mesh to 600 mesh per lineal inch
- Weave type: Plain weave, twill weave, plain dutch weave, twilled dutch weave, reverse dutch weave, rectangular, herringbone twill, panel, cable, double & triple warp and multiplex
- Material of construction: Stainless steel, spring steel, G.I., M.S, brass, copper, PB, nylon, glass fiber and polyester
High Carbon hard drawn steel is used when resistance to abrasion and impact is required. This material is commonly utilized in agriculture, coal, gravel, mining, sand and stone separating, sizing and sorting applications
Tufflex is a substitute for Oil Tempered wire, with greater ductility (flexibility) and tensile strength. In certain applications Tufflex wire has proven to last almost two times as long as Oil Tempered wire.
Oil Tempered wire is specially tempered high carbon steel wire to provide greater strength and abrasion resistance, although its resistance to impact is somewhat lower than regular high carbon steel.
Typical applications include use with chemicals, food products, pharmaceuticals and exposure to moisture.
I - 40, 1st FLOOR, SECTOR - 09 Noida Uttar Pradesh India +918037303925